THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY TWIN BROTHER, BILL DYKES (1943-1995). WE WERE NOT ONLY BROTHERS BUT PARTNERS IN BUSINESS AND BEST FRIENDS! AND TO ALL THE "BUTCHERS" THAT HAVE PASSED ON TO THE BIG LOT IN THE SKY!


CIRCUS NOW OPEN!

2014 Convention

SAVE THE DATES

SAVE THE DATES



Thursday, March 19, 2009

BARDON BROS CIRCUS--From Don Kowell














Dick, Since I share your passion for truck shows and their equipment, I wanted to pass along a few shots of my circus model display. I built this display to re-create the excitement what a circus looks like when setting up early in the morning, 1980’s style. This is done in ¼ inch to the foot scale. Hopefully your readers will enjoy these few shots. By the way, I have titled my show, BARDON BROS CIRCUS, a name created from my wife’s name and mine, Barb and Don. The photos kind of tie in with the recent truck show shots you have posted. Man those are some great shots you posted. Keep up the great blog, its fabulous.
Don Kowell
PS. My wife and I enjoyed our visit on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment


TO VISIT OUR PAST POSTS--SCROLL DOWN THE SIDE BAR. ALSO LINKS ARE FURTHER DOWN